Ingredients for 2 portions
- 400 g arugula
- 1 mango
- 1 lime
- 6 prawns
- 4 tablespoons of corn
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 red onion of Tropea
- Balsamic vinegar of Modena Igp Serie Oro "Acetaia Guerzoni"
- Cut the red onion into thin slices and put it in water and salt for one hour, wash the arugula, then dry it well, grill the prawns, and set them aside.
- Peel the mango, cut it into thin slices, then marinate it in a bowl with a touch of balsamic vinegar of Modena “Serie Oro,” and a little bit of chopped cilantro.
- Meanwhile, cut the cucumber into thin slices.
- When the onion is ready, squeeze out the water very well, you are now ready to put the salad together.
- Place the arugula on a plate, add the sliced cucumber, corn, onion slices, and a few slices of lime, add the grilled prawns and season with salt, oil, and the balsamic vinegar of Modena Igp Serie Oro "Acetaia Guerzoni".