Red beetroot in apple vinegar
- 2 red turnips already cleaned
- 1 orange
- 1 pinch of coarse salt
- extra virgin olive oil
- a few pods of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of Acetaia Guerzoni apple vinegar
- Cut the turnips about 1/2 cm thick, I used a mandoline with a wavy blade.
- Put the sliced turnips in a bowl with salt, pepper, cider vinegar, oil and the juice of 1/orange.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- When serving, cut the other half of the orange into wedges and add them to the marinated turnips which you can serve in a salad bowl, seasoning to taste with a few more drops of oil, vinegar and aromatic herbs to taste.
Sweet and Sour Borrettane Onions with Guerzoni Organic Biodynamic Barrel-Aged Red Wine Vinegar
Autumn Delight: Pears and Plums in Grape Must
Asparagus plated with aromatic herbs, grana flakes and dressed with balsamic vinegar of modena pgi organic bronze biodynamic
Spring thaw with orange apple juice