Doughnuts with grape must
- 300 g flour
- 0 - 8 g baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt - 80 g of sugar
- 100 ml sunflower oil seed oil
- 1 tablespoon anise seed
- 100 ml of grape must "Acetaia Guerzoni"
- Put all the dry ingredients and anise seeds in a bowl, make a hole in the centre and add oil and wine.
- Start mixing with a spatula and when the dough has absorbed all the liquids proceed to knead with your hands, form a dough that you will wrap in film and let stand for about 15 minutes.
- Turn on the oven to 180, put some parchment paper in a drip tray and prepare a bowl with a few tablespoons of sugar; at this point take the dough and divide it into loaves of 30 g that you will roll in the shape of a doughnut, brush the doughnuts in the sugar and place them in the pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes until golden brown.
Sweet and Sour Borrettane Onions with Guerzoni Organic Biodynamic Barrel-Aged Red Wine Vinegar
Autumn Delight: Pears and Plums in Grape Must
Asparagus plated with aromatic herbs, grana flakes and dressed with balsamic vinegar of modena pgi organic bronze biodynamic
Spring thaw with orange apple juice