The guerzoni.com site is managed by Società Agricola Guerzoni, p.iva and C. F. 02908130368 Registered Office: Via Taglio 26 ñ 41033 Concordia sulla Secchia (MO) Our email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Agricultural Society Guerzoni is responsible for the control of personal data collected. Name Website Editor, coordinator hosting and webmaster: Lorenzo Guerzoni.
1. The objective of this Statement on privacy render it as personal data collected in some parts of the site could be used and how the company protects your personal data and your privacy.
2. guerzoni.com is available to answer all your questions relative to this declaration, to the personal data in its possession and to their use. In case you want to send allíazienda comments, correct, update or change the information concerning you, please send an email request allíindirizzo email@example.com.
3. In particular, you are entitled:
a. to obtain confirmation of the existence of data concerning you and to obtain their communication in an intelligible form
b. to obtain an indication of the origin of personal data and the purposes and methods of treatment
c. to obtain cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as modification or integration of data; d.di wholly or in part to the processing of personal data pertinent to the purpose of collection;
b) OF PERSONAL DATA DEFINITION AND METHOD ‘OF THE SAME COLLECTION
Unregistered users of guerzoni.com
1. If you are merely visiting the public areas of the website, no personal data will be collected on your behalf. registered users guerzoni.com
2. Site does not allow a real recording. There is a form in charge to send an email that contains the following data: name, surname, e-mail address.
c) USE OF PERSONAL DATA BY THE COMPANY
1. Agricultural Society Guerzoni will use all personal data only and only in order to provide the services requested by you.
d) PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. When you enter personal data on the web site or request certain business services, Agricultural Society Guerzoni use of physical security, appropriate electronic and managerial measures to prevent unauthorized persons from accessing your personal data and to ensure safe entry of your personal information. This means that the company may sometimes ask you to prove your identity before you provide personal data.
e) SALE OR MERGER COMPANY
1. If the website is sold or a fusion is performed with, or if the business of the company (or part of the commercial activity of the company) is sold to, or merged with, or is entered is performed a joint venture with another company not owned by the company Agricola Guerzoni, part or all of the personal data collected from the website can be transferred to the buyer / society that results. In this case, the undersigned company will try to impose on that company use of personal data transferred from the web site in a way that is consistent with this statement, it is not possible to ensure that the company will be able to impose that requirement and that the acquiring company will comply.
g) CHANGES TO THE COMPANY POLICY
1. This Statement on privacy can be changed at any time. The undersigned company invites you to regularly refer to the Declaration on privacy to check for any changes. We will use the personal data in accordance with the Declaration concerning privacy in accordance to which the personal data was collected.